Subject: Information notice on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data. EU Regulation 2016/679.
The undersigned company would like to inform you that, to establish and perform the contractual relations in existence with you, it holds data concerning you that has been obtained verbally, either directly or through third parties, and that is qualified by the aforementioned legislation as personal data. In any event, only data that is strictly required is collected. With reference to said data, we would like to inform you that:
1) Personal data is processed in accordance with contractual requirements and to comply with legal and contractual obligations deriving from the same, as well as to enable more effective management of business relationships. The aforementioned data will be processed in writing and/or using hard copies, magnetic, electronic or digital media. The provision of your personal data is mandatory where legal or contractual obligations necessitate the same. Any refusal to provide your personal data in full or in part or to consent to the processing of the same, may hinder the undersigned company from entering into the contractual relationship with you. If, however, the data you choose not to provide is not required for legal or contractual obligations, the Data Controller will on an individual basis evaluate the importance of said data to the same and determine the consequences of any such refusal. Your personal data will be processed for as long as the contractual relationship established lasts and for a subsequent period of time required to fulfil all legal obligations.
2) As an expression of the legitimate interest of the undersigned company, the same may use any e-mail addresses provided to send advertising materials concerning services similar to those relevant to the current business relationship, unless the data subject objects to this specific processing. In the event of said objection, and only in this event, the undersigned company may not provide the data subject with information on additional services or products potentially of interest to the latter if he or she fails to provide or incorrectly provides any of the information requested. Said objection, in any event, will not prevent the company from entering into the contractual relationship. This additional personal data will be retained in both hard copy and electronic formats in specific databases owned by the Data Controller and will be retained after the termination of the individual contract, for a maximum period of 10 years.
3) Personal data is processed by the following offices at Arblu:
- sales office
- administration office
- technical office
4) Without prejudice to the communication of your personal data to comply with legal and contractual obligations, your personal data may be communicated in Italy and abroad (within the European Union) for the sole purpose of protecting credit and ensuring the best possible management of the respective rights relevant to the individual business relationship to:
- agent networks
- factoring companies
- credit institutes
- debt collection and credit insurance companies
- business information databases
- consultants and service companies.
- companies operating in the transport sector.
5) You may exercise a series of rights with regard to your personal data. First of all, you may obtain from the undersigned company information on the origin and purposes of the processing of your personal data, on the categories of personal data concerned, to which recipients or categories of recipients your personal data has been or will be communicated, the period of retention or, where this is not available, the criteria used to establish the period of retention of your personal data. You have the right to obtain the rectification of any inaccurate personal data provided and to have incomplete personal data completed. You have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data, provided said data is not required to comply with legal or contractual obligations, and to obtain the restriction of processing in certain circumstances. You also have the right to receive from the Data Controller your personal data and to have the data transmitted to another data controller without hindrance. You are further entitled to withdraw at any time your consent to the processing of your personal data for each purpose that you provided that you provided the data for. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
6) The Data Controller of your personal data is ARBLU S.R.L. Via Fossaluzza n°5 – 33074 Fontanafredda (PN).
7) Pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1 letters b) and c) of EU Regulation 2016/679, provision of your consent to the processing of your personal data by the aforementioned designated Data Controller is superfluous, since said processing is necessary exclusively to comply with legal and contractual obligations.