The story of Arblu
Organisation, management and control model pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree 231/01 (25/01/2019)
Arblu has adopted a code of ethics which contains rules of conduct inspired by the principles and values affirmed not only in official company documents, but also in the management ethics that have defined the company’s development in its twenty years of business.
ARBLU’s core values include:
1. Customer Attention: the ability to listen, adapt and anticipate customer needs, reflecting the objective of establishing long-lasting solid relationships.
2. Responsibility: all resources are aware of the impact their every-day actions have on improving the conditions of those choosing ARBLU products. Management invariably assumes responsibility for the decisions taken in performing its tasks and managing its staff.
3. Innovation: innovative research and technology are combined to ensure continuous improvement in our solutions in terms of aesthetics, functionality, as well as environmental impact in the present and future.
4. Regard for the Health and Safety of Workers: the health and safety of all resources involved with our organisation are at the top of the scale of our group’s values. No project or production can be carried out at the expense of the Health and Safety of all workers at the organisation.
5. Regard for the environment: ARBLU considers regard for the environment to be one of the company’s main priorities and a determining factor for the sustainable development of the domestic economy. ARBLU therefore undertakes to responsibly conduct its business activities and to make its commitment to protecting the environment visible.
6. Personal Data Protection and Information Security: Arblu has always been attentive to protecting personal data. For this reason, it has invested in, and continues to invest in, its IT structure and management tools, while also defining and applying rules for governing data and information, which, in addition to protecting personal data (in compliance with the EU Regulation 679/16 – GDPR), ensure information security for business continuity.
Arblu supports the environment
Arblu believes that service means caring for the life of both its products and its customers. As of 2014, more than 41 Service Centres in Italy effectively cover all parts of the country.
Speedy delivery and the ability to develop tailormade products would not be so important without after-sales service that is one of the most renowned and highly regarded in the industry.
In Arblu the service to the retailer and the final customer are integral part of the aim of quality, innovation and responsibility.
Arblu Service Centres represent a tool that is useful for correctly managing problems that affect the company’s products and for properly installing them in practical solutions that will last over time.
The main services offered by Arblu’s customer services are:
- Taking measurements: Through our authorised centres, we make calls at private locations to determine the feasibility of installing Arblu products.
- Start-up service: This is provided for placing special shower enclosures into service. Our authorised technician will show the customer how the product is used.
- Installation service: Arblu constantly keeps its Service Centres abreast of its new products and their technical characteristics. As a result, our specialised technicians can be made available to users for assistance with installation of all Arblu products.
- Assistance to dealers and individuals: An authorised technician is available for service calls to correct malfunctions or if non-conformity occurs, whether it is attributable to the company or not, and whether the product is still covered by warranty or not.
The glass panels that are inserted into the shower enclosures they are tempered by the latest machinery that makes them exceptionally resistant to breaking, knocks and bending, in accordance with international safety standards UNI EN 12150-1 and UNI EN 14428. Also the sheets in crilex have the safety guarantee since they are conform to the crash test according the norm UNI EN 14428.
Profiles of aluminium
The aluminium used for the frames, apart from being of the best quality, is protected by a special finish using epoxide powders. The profiles are made using the primary alloy 6060 according to the European standards “QUALANOD” for oxidation and “QUALICOA T” for the finishing.
The bathroom furniture Arblu is made in water resistant wood, non-toxic and resitant to wet heat according to the standards of UNI 9117, resistant to dry heat UNI 9116, abrasion resistant UNI 9115 and has pass the test of swelling static bending and water absorption.
Tecnoblu is a compact, hygienic solid material composed by mineral and resins charges, resistant and renewable. Thanks to its characteristics, it is suitable to be used in the manufacturing of design objects: also those that come into contact with water.
Pietrablu is a surfaces system engineered by Arblu. Material of aesthetical impact, the ideal choice for the one who loves the tactile sensuousness combined to the resi stance. Pietrablu is a natural material composed by minerals and resins, solid and at the same ductile, inasmuch it allows to be cut and shaped at one’s pleasure, also on site.